Dedicated Professionals in Sync
With Your Busy Schedule!
Loosing weight can be enormously frustrating. If you’ve been struggling
with recurring cycles of weight loss and gain, it is time for you to take
the next step. Safe medical weight loss can help you break the cycle without
potentially damaging your body.
At Madison Medical Practice we provide physician-supervised plan that
also uses prescription weight loss medications when appropriate.
Our aim for you is to lose weight effectively and safely.
We offer a structured medical approach that is designed to evaluate,
educate and construct an individualized plan that addresses your particular
weight loss issues:
- Measurement of Body Mass Index
- A physical exam, blood work, review of
current and past medical problems
- Determine if any underlying medical conditions could
be contributing to your weight gain problem and
- Review of prior weight loss attempts.
- Nutritionist referral/evaluation
(212) 686 5800 to schedule an appointment or
get your questions answered.
You may also email
- All of the documents contained in this web
site are presented for information purposes only.
- The material on this site is in no way intended
to replace professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner.
- All the material on this web site cannot and
should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or choice of treatment.