We make sure you
get to your goal
As primary care physicians, or PCPs, we are your first call for most
medical issues. We provide both the first contact of our patient with
an undiagnosed health concern as well as continuing care of varied chronic
medical conditions, not limited by cause, organ system, or diagnosis.
We provide non-surgical treatment of common illnesses and medical conditions.
Diagnostic techniques include interviewing the patient to collect information
on the present symptoms, prior medical
history and other health details, followed by a physical examination.
We are trained in medical testing, such as interpreting results of blood
or other patient samples, electrocardiograms, X-rays, etc.
After collecting data, we come up with a
differential diagnosis and, with your participation, formulate a plan
including (if appropriate) components of further testing, specialist referral,
medication, therapy, diet or life-style changes, patient education, and
follow up results of treatment.
Do not hesitate to call us
for problems ranging from urinary infections, sinus and ear infections,
to asthma, palpitations and back pains.
The list of most common problems we treat in our practice
- Diagnosis and treatment of sore throats,
sinus congestions, sinusitis, ear pains and ear infections; rapid testing
for strep throat is available
- Diagnosis and treatment of migraine,
tension and cluster headaches
- Diagnosis and treatment of respiratory
infections such as bronchitis & pneumonia as well as asthma and
- Diagnosis and treatment of strains
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary
tract infections (UTI); rapid UTI testing is available
- Diagnosis and treatment of colitis
or traveler's diarrhea; constipation or food poisoning
- Evaluation and treatment of skin rashes
- Diagnosis and treatment of Sexually
Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Urgent and screening EKG ( electrocardiogram)
evaluations for heart disease and arrhythmias (palpitations, irregular/skipped
- Evaluation and treatment of lacerations
and simple wound care
- Onsite blood tests, xray/radiology
(212) 686 5800 to schedule an appointment or
get your questions answered.
You may also email
- All of the documents contained in this web
site are presented for information purposes only.
- The material on this site is in no way intended
to replace professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner.
- All the material on this web site cannot and
should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or choice of treatment.